Re: [LUG] LUG BBQ, 1300H Saturday 6th August. Paignton.

On 26/05/11 15:29, Roland Tarver wrote:
Hi Folks,

On August the 6th the usual Paignton LUG meeting is being replaced by
a BBQ at my place. All are welcome. :-)

Location : Paignton
Date : Saturday 6th August 2011
Time : 13:00 onwards

Perhaps I am being too paranoid?, but I would prefer not to put my
home address in a publicly available mail archive. So, if you would
like to come, please email me off-list for full details.

roland.tarver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hopefully see you there.

Best wishes
roly :-)

I'll be happy to come along, I'll mail you off the list nearer to the time (I presume you'll probably be posting a reminder nearer to the time?).

Rob