Re: [LUG] PC/Linux emulator in Javascript

On Wed, 18 May 2011, David Bell wrote:

On Wed, 18 May 2011 07:24:54 +0100 (BST)
Gordon Henderson <gordon+dcglug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Actually - I have been speaking to someone recently who's running
wordperfect in dosemu as it won't run under Windows anymore...

Wordperfect 8 does.

Maybe it does, who am I to argue with an end-user. I couldn't persuade him to give it up for something else, so who knows. I have pointed him at this list, so maybe he'll join... He was put in-touch with me by a local shop - wanting to get Samba to work correctly on an Ubuntu box, ultimately wanting a small RAID/Mirrored disk for home use..

Gordon