[LUG] Voice Recognition

Was idly pondering the issue of voice dictation.

Doesn't seem to be a good free software implementation yet, but a lot of
development tools and dead projects.

Found:

http://librivox.org/

Where you can record your voice so that when free software does try and
understand your voice there is a sporting chance it will understand you
and people who speak like you.

Have I missed something? The free software seems to be mostly targeted
at mobile phones these days - which is fair enough I guess.