[LUG] Paignton LUG meeting tomorrow - show of hands?

Hi folks,

Just wondering who else is going to be at the Paignton LUG meeting tomorrow?

I've managed to get a babysitter so I WILL be there for once (it's been ages since I was last at the Paignton LUG meeting) unless anything drastic comes up at the last minute (I'm hoping not).

Just want to check too, 2:30pm start at the Shoreline?

Rob