Re: [LUG] Advice please

> What's going on here, should I be concerned, any advice is appreciated
> but the bottom line - is it safe to do the download?

I got the same warning yesterday. I decided to download and install
the packages one by one, but forgot after the first two (which did not
give warnings). This morning, there were some more packages to be
updated. I selected them all and there was no warning this time. I
suppose it was something temporary.

Martijn.