Re: [LUG] BMAD

On 27/04/11 21:52, Neil Stone wrote:

This weekend sees the annual gathering of bikers on Paignton sea front..

I plan to be there, probably Saturday, handing out CDs to the
unsuspecting public..

If anyone else (Paul S has already given the nod) would be
willing/able to join that'd be great :-)

TTFN

Neil

I'm not going to be able to make it, the wife has reminded me we've already committed to something (darn swiss cheese memory). Have a good one though folks and hopefully I'll see everyone at the Exwick LUG meeting a week on Saturday and then the Paignton LUG meeting the week after (I will be there this time!).

Rob