[LUG] next paignton meeting and facebook

Hi

I have created a facebook event page thing for the next Paignton meeting
the link should be

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=198026786901215&pending

it may or may not work, if not then don't ask me why I just copy / paste
the web link that displays the information.

I will leave it to people organising the meetings in exeter and north
devon to do their own face book events page.  I don't have time.

for the record the current lug events page is here

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/events

Can more people log in and help edit / add their events please.

Paul

--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

Easter Fest 2011 - Music and production activities for young people 12 - 19
April 11 - 23rd - The Lighthouse,26 Esplanade Road, Paignton
01803 411 812 or e-mail  info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info.

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day