Re: [LUG] bmad festival paignton, this weekend

On 26/04/11 17:57, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

anyone coming over for the bmad festival this weekend, i thought i would
ask as i know neil stone is coming over and perhaps we could co-ordinate
so lug members can meet up

as for meeting point perhaps bar deep which is now the downstairs of the
lighthouse, it will give em a boost as they have only just opened up
last weekend, they also have food.

people can also check out and see if we can hold a few lug meets over
the summer, perhaps alternate between the shoreline and bar deep, or if
we decide to get a south devon equivelent of the exeter computer club
going we can meet there, as there are lots of sockets etc, to plug
computers into.

paul

I might be able to make it, but saying that if it's the BMAD festival then I expect parking would probably be a nightmare.

Rob