Re: [LUG] OT : Data recovery from "windows" (FAT32?) memory stick.

 On 26/04/2011 11:13, Roland Tarver wrote:
Hi Folks,

One of my friends has just lost a large amount of uni work from her
memory stick. The memory stick *was* her backup device but after a
recent laptop failure it is the only copy of her work.  I have no
further details on the circumstances of the loss nor do I have time to
research/test myself which piece of software may help her. Can anyone
recommend something please. I would be very grateful.

Many thanks
Best wishes
roly :-)

http://www.z-a-recovery.com/download.htm