Re: [LUG] IPv6 tunnelling

Properly routed? 2001:: and 2002:: are perfectly valid, they might just be a little slower.

On 18 Apr 2011 18:51, "Simon Waters" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 18/04/11 18:03, Rob Beard wrote:

> Has anyone tried this tunnelling service?

Nope but I know the guy from HE traipsing around LUGs promoting it
(Andy Davidson - he was doing a lot of data centre consultancy work
before, Facebook claims Christel and Theo know him as well), he is a
good chap and very helpful.

It is a solid scheme to learn what you need, it is free, and there is
documentation. Just do it.

I've started on setting it up for the certification scheme, but just
haven't had time. Main pain will be getting two or more name servers on
properly routed IPv6 space, I mean I can get 2 name servers like that
easily - but I want two of my name servers and one of the hosting
providers we are using for name servers is only now discovering IPv6 so
it will be a few weeks before they are ready (the other two I think can
do it now, so I just need some time).

ÂSimon