Re: [LUG] wow!

On 16/04/11 10:34, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Fri, 15 Apr 2011, tom wrote:

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2044055/kogan-launches-budget-android-tablet

No 3G, but still...

Gordon

I see it has USB, I do wonder if the USB could be configured as a USB host to allow other USB devices to be attached (unless it already has normal USB ports?).

Saying that, my phone works as a wifi access point so if I had one of these I could use it with my phone, but I guess that I'd probably just use my phone instead :-D

(Kids would love it though for watching videos and playing games on).

Rob