Re: [LUG] wow!

On 15/04/11 23:18, Rob Beard wrote:
On 15/04/11 21:32, tom wrote:
http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2044055/kogan-launches-budget-android-tablet

Tom te tom te tom

Wow! That's a pretty good spec for such a low price. I wonder what the catch is?

(Looking at the spec, it's pretty similar to my Samsung Galaxy S android phone, just a bigger screen and no phone attached but half the internal storage).

At under £100 it's almost worth taking a punt on.

They're available here:

http://www.kogan.co.uk/shop/7-inch-tablet-pc-android/

Actually looking at their store it seems like there are a limited amount available at £89, after which it appears to go up to £119, still a bargain IMHO.

Rob

I don’t think there is a catch - theres no reason why prices havent been approaching this for a long while - other than MS 'costs'
Tom te tom te tom