Re: [LUG] wow!

On 15/04/11 22:09, Dan Dart wrote:
I'll take a look when it has Honeycomb. (tp due to eclair)

Got a feeling you might be waiting a while by the sounds of things (from what I've read on The Register about Google restricting Honeycomb to specific partners for now).

At Â90 though you can't go wrong, I'm tempted to pick one up maybe as a birthday pressie for my eldest who wants a phone but has been told she has to wait.

Rob