[LUG] Open Standards in the Public Sector - Cabinet Office

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/UKGovOpenStandards

Not sure if this has been posted before. But the above is a survey
from the Cabinet Office asking "us" (the public) about what standards
we want the government to use. I am sure a few here will have a good
idea what to request ... ;-)

I have not actually submitted the survey myself yet. I wanted to do a
decent job of it and cant right now. So hopefully this email is not
premature!

I also sent the link to http://lug.org.uk/ to see if they could email
all UK lugs. The more the merrier.

Best wishes