Re: [LUG] lock down ubuntu

On 11 April 2011 13:50, Simon Waters <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Alternatively look at what Kai has done or other Kiosk distros - don't try
> and do it manually you'll make a mistake and folks will get angry/owned
> etc.

Er, yes please consider http://webconverger.com/ :-)

To be honest I know of a couple of "exploits" in Webconverger that I
will take some time over Easter to fix. The exploits allow for a user
to gain shell access (not root) and of course it can be reset on a
reboot. Though I have a few ideas to make it more secure.

Kind regards,