Re: [LUG] Help Please - Gnome desktop

On 08/04/11 20:27, David Bell wrote:
> Is there a way of calling up URL's using desktop icons on the Gnome
> desktop as can be done with KDE desktop?
>
> TIA

I think you do this by clicking go - location
you can then enter a url

i do that when i need to go to places such as my hosting server on ftp e.g

ftp://ftp.host.com for example

Paul

--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

Easter Fest 2011 - Music and production activities for young people 12 - 19
April 11 - 23rd - The Lighthouse,26 Esplanade Road, Paignton
01803 411 812 or e-mail  info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info.

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day