Re: [LUG] AtRandom Podcasts

On 07/04/11 22:26, techservices wrote:
Hello everyone

I,ve been working on a new technology podcast with a couple of other guys, it's a
fairly broad church with John being in the Apple Mac camp, Jack is the Windows
bloke, and I,m the Linux open source corner.

It's a bit of fun, and banter about techy stuff, I,d be honoured if some you had
some time to maybe take a listen and even send some feedback in to
show@xxxxxxxxxxxxx If you do send us some feedback then I thank you in advance, and
if you put a mailing address in I will send you an Abazander contacts to contracts
(James bond themed) mouse mat. OK, OK I know but it's free and I'm paying the
postage :-)

Anyway, if you get chance I,d really appreciate your thoughts and event your ides
for things to cover on the show

Regards and Best Wishes

Rick Timmis
Abazander Ltd

Sent from my Dragon 32

I'll try and download one and listen to it in the car when I get some more batteries for my FM transmitter :-) (or failing that bung it on a Minidisc as long as it's not longer than 80 minutes).

Rob