[LUG] One for Henry :)

(and apologies to the few who may have seen me ranting about this elsewhere!)

I've just had to get a "signed" document to a supplier of Internet products... First they wanted me to FAX it, then scan it - posessing neither of these, I printed it and signed it, took a photo and emailled it to them...

However, the also presented me with a system I'd not seen before - a link to a page on echosign.com. They had (presumably) uploaded the document sent me a link, and when I went to it, I got a page with the document on, and a place to "sign". Clicking in the box, I started to type my name in - it produced a cursive rendition of what I typed into their signature panel... Which of-course looks nothing like my signature...

The world's gone mad.

Gordon