Re: [LUG] Spreading the open source message

On 29/03/11 11:36, Rob Beard wrote:
Quoting JOHN PALFREY <j.palfrey@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi
Last year dropped a line to the list requesting help in staffing our O S bus, The whole object of the bus is to promote Open Source Technology that includes Linux. I am still looking for people interested in helping out. Any
one interested ? If so have a look at :-

 www.linux-lounge.co.uk/gallery

Thanks, rgds John.

I'd be interested but I'm based in Torquay, I could possibly make it down to Cornwall though if there was a specific event going on.

Rob

if there was a specific evetn on and i was free on that date i guess i could tag along with rob and help out thats if its ok to get a a lift, however if there was something on it would make it worth a few of us getting down to where you are

paul

--
Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day