Re: [LUG] Spreading the open source message

On 29/03/11 09:47, JOHN PALFREY wrote:
Hi
      Last year dropped a line to the list requesting help in staffing
our O S bus, The whole object of the bus is to promote Open Source
Technology that includes Linux. I am still looking for people interested
in helping out. Any one interested ? If so have a look at :-

www.linux-lounge.co.uk/gallery <http://www.linux-lounge.co.uk/gallery>

I just tried to send an email to enq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and got a message that the DNS server is incorrectly set up.

I was offering to help if you come west of Truro, for example the the Green fairs we have down here.

James

--
James Kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk