Re: [LUG] Ebook readers

On Sun, 27 Mar 2011 22:49:36 +0100
George Parker wrote:

> Has anyone any experience of the kindle or other ebook readers?  Pros
> & cons, problems, back up methods etc?
>
> George

Only eBook readers I've used have been the eBook reading software on
Android as both the wife and I have Android tablets (7" and 10"
respectively).  She used Laputa and I use Aldiko.  Both are very
capable.  The wife has *ahem* rather a lot of .epub files and I'm busy
working my way through the public domain childrens stories (the
little'un seems to be enjoying the "Japanese Fairy Tales" she's been
getting at bedtime lately).

Grant.