Re: [LUG] promotion events

Personally I think advocating the larger pool of Free Software over simply
advocating Linux (or even just advocating a singular Linux distro) has got to be
better for the Free Software economy in the long run.

A lot of my students have taken to using Open/Libre Office even though they're
sticking with Windows.  I don't have any problems with this at all.  Some have
decided to give Linux a go, some have not.

As for getting a "speaker" - did they have (would we try and get) a guest speaker,
or would we just get a knowledgable LUG member to do it?

Grant.