[LUG] OT: ClamWin - foss anti-virus for windows

http://www.clamwin.com/content/blogcategory/20/100/

Hi folks

Just came across this. I thought it may be useful for any of you who
are asked to fix infected windows boxes. Recently, I have done this
twice for friends (they dont want to turn to linux...yet ;-)) and
knowledge of its existence would have been useful!

It should be noted that I have never used this; so have no idea how
effective it is.

Best wishes
roly :-)