Re: [LUG] Formal Linux Courses

On Mon, 21 Mar 2011, Roland Tarver wrote:

http://ht.ly/4is3b

Grrr. HootSuite - another type of tracking. Not only do they track you, but they display the target website in a frame and add their own rubbish to the top of the page.

No-wonder my 8Mb broadband isn't fast enough anymore )-:

If you want the proper link - and it's hardly long enough to warrant a short URL, then it's:

  http://www.efytimes.com/e1/60328/fullnews.htm

This course has come up here before. I must admit I am very tempted after my
current studies are over.

Unless, some one here has a better suggestion? (and that excludes anything
cheeky lol :-p)

It looks relatively straightforward

course content at:

  http://www3.open.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/course/t155.htm

Might form an easy module if doing more OU studies...

Gordon