Re: [LUG] anyone want to learn python

On 07/03/11 17:04, Paul Sutton wrote:
On 07/03/11 16:12, Neil Winchurst wrote:
On Mon, 2011-03-07 at 16:01 +0000, Paul Sutton wrote:
If anyone here is interested or knows anyone who would like to learn
python the people behind full circle magazine have compiled the first 20
parts of their python tutorial in to a self contained document

http://fullcirclemagazine.org/python-special-edition-1/

I remember this being discussed at the north devon meeting when a few of
us from south devon came up,

Hope this helps

Paul
Just one comment. I notice that this is for Python version 2.  Just to
mention that version 3 is now out and it is not entirely backward
compatible.
Neil

Ok,  well it was a 20 month part work,  so not sure if later editions
are covering version 3,  it could still be useful to someone.

Paul

Of course. I wasn't knocking it at all. I just wanted to point out that version 3 of Python is now out. There is still a huge base of version 2 out there so this will indeed be useful.

Neil