[LUG] Open-PC to ease businesses into Linux use?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/pcworld/20110305/tc_pcworld/3goodreasonstobuyanopenpc

"For many small business users, all the rational arguments for using
open source software like Linux make a great deal of sense: It's free,
customizable, compatible, and it's free of vendor lock-in, to name
just a few.

When it comes down to the wire at purchase time, however, many fall
prey to one or more of the frequently perpetuated myths out there, and
vague fears of incompatibility or a lack of support or something else
drive them right back into Redmond's waiting arms.

One way to make the notion of a Linux-based computer less worrisome
for such users is to buy hardware preloaded with Ubuntu, Canonical's
version of the open source operating system. That can go a long way
toward ensuring that everything "just works" out of the box, and I've
already discussed good ways and places to do this.

As of December, however, another option emerged that's well worth
checking out--it's even better, in fact, from the perspective of
software freedom. It's called the Open-PC, and it offers "a PC for
everyday use built by the Linux community for the Linux community," in
the project's own words."

Sounds pretty good to me. Increase linux usage?
Best wishes
roly :-)