Re: [LUG] Richard Stallmans UK tour dates!

On 01/03/11 10:31, Roland Tarver wrote:
Hi Folks

It seems Richard Stallman is doing a series of talks throughout the
UK. Perhaps some of you will be interested in attending?

According to the February issue of the free software supporter news
letter he has several dates around the UK:-

### Richard Stallman's speaking schedule and other FSF events ###

2011-03-01 Free Software and Your Freedom
            Cambridge, England
*<http://www.fsf.org/events/20110301-fs-cambridge>

2011-03-02 A Free Digital Society
            Preston, United Kingdom
*<http://www.fsf.org/events/20110302-fs-preston>

2011-03-05 Copyright vs. Community
            Sheffield, UK
*<http://www.fsf.org/events/20110305-cvc-sheffield>

2011-03-07 A Free Digital Society
            London, England
*<http://www.fsf.org/events/20110307-fds-london>

2011-03-08 Copyright vs. Community
            Brighton, UK
*<http://www.fsf.org/events/20110308-cvc-brighton>

I notice that his Cambridge talk takes place in the Bill Gates
building - which i am sure he wont be too chuffed with lol.

Best wishes
roly :-)

As much as I'd like to go, it's a bit short notice and not local enough for me. Shame, I'd have thought even Bristol would have had a venue.

Guess not.

Rob