Re: [LUG] anyone know of partial ISP provision in the UK?

On 26/02/11 12:46, Matthew Macdonald-Wallace wrote:
On Thu, 2011-02-24 at 08:08 +0000, tom wrote:
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/networking/can-you-run-your-own-soho-e-mail-server/720

does this happen here?
Tom te tom te tom

Yes, as has been mentioned by others.

My solution was to just find a cheap VPS (you can get one based in the
US for less than a fiver these days) and run all my email from there.

If my provider blocked any port - and refused to open it at my request - I would leave them
Tom te tom te tom