Re: [LUG] camborne pt 2q

On 25/02/11 18:39, Grant Sewell wrote:
On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 18:14:50 +0000
Paul Sutton wrote:

as no one replied to my previous message on this i assume that there
are no luggers are in Camborne or near there.  nevertheless i will
take a few cd's with me tomorrow and leave at the rugby club like i
did at Bideford,

may also try and leave a lug flyer there too,

again if anyone is down to watch the game,  i should be around on the
sideline.

paul
I know there are a few people in/around the Camborne area who have been
exposed to Linux over the years - mainly web developers who's sole
exposure to Linux systems have been webservers.  They're not LUGers as
far as I'm aware, and I really couldn't tell you if they're likely to
be at the game or not.

No harm is leaving some discs there anyway. :)

Grant.

ok will do, i could always ask at the bar, it depends how much time i have before / after the game.

paul

--
Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day