[LUG] Kmail and KDE4

When moving emails between folders I get "pop-up" notification from the
right hand side of the Kmail window's status bar (i.e. pop-up from bottom
right of the Kmail window itself).

How do I stop these annoying notifications, I've found a lot of plausible
looking options in the Kmail interface, but so far all I succeeded is
changing is my default aggregation (from a bespoke version I created
because Kmail is losing it as far as I can tell) back to something
aggregating by day received (does anyone order their inbox like that?).

Have a horribly feeling I did ask for these notification, or made them
more prominent somehow, but now I just need to get rid of them as they are
VERY annoying.

--
Testing Technocool.net email service