Re: [LUG] fridayhq

Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hI

We are still on for friday evening i have a list of people who are  coming along in the evening.
 did anyone say if they could make it daytime,  Rhia did you say  something about coming along day time then staying around paignton in  the evening till 7:30 for the meet at the lighthouse.
 paul

--
Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day

From what I understand Rhia isn't going to college now so I'm picking her up around 7pm.

I'll still going along, had a response from Neil at the Lighthouse too.

Rob
--
Sent from my ZX Spectrum.