Re: [LUG] lighthouse

On 15/02/11 09:51, Rhia Knowles wrote:
What time are we looking to meet up?

On 12/02/2011, Paul Sutton<zleap@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
anyone going to the meet on friday at the lighthouse if you e-mail neil
neilrolfe@xxxxxxxxx he will compile a list of attendees and give
everyone a pass which will suit for future meetings too.

that way upon arrival we go through the front door and our names can be
ticked off as we are not going to the gig but meeting with neil, if you
bring photo id on this occasion it will reduce any chance of issues.

if we do this by Wednesday then he as time before friday

hope this helps

paul

7:30 in the evening, the idea is to meet with neil and have chat about how things are moving forward generally you need to e-mail "neil (lighthouse)" <neilrolfe@xxxxxxxxx> so you are on a guest list, for a meeting with Neil

paul

paul

--
Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day