[LUG] Safer Internet Day

Okay folks,

Hands up who's heard of "Safer Internet Day"?

As great as the idea is, I can't help but think it's a bit of a fail, especially since the first I hear about it is at 8:30pm on the day in question. (Didn't see anything on The Register or other news sites earlier when I read them).

http://www.thinkbroadband.com/news/4567-febuary-8th-safer-internet-day-2011.html

Granted, I could have just not seen the many articles and links about it, but I don't have any rec-election of anything like this being discussed on the LUG list :-)

Rob