Re: [LUG] Is anyone actually going today?

Gordon Henderson <gordon+dcglug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 5 Feb 2011, Gordon Henderson wrote:

> Weathers miserable and I've a shed-load of stuff to catch up on this week...

Ah well, I'm on my way, but only becuase I want to get some nice coffee  from Occombe farm!

Gordon

That's handy I guess, I would have come among but I got lost outside Okehampton, at least I know vaguely how to get to Holsworthy now which is handy (and now I have transport I will try and make it to a meeting up there sometime, maybe even this months if I can).

Rob
--
Sent from my ZX Spectrum.