Re: [LUG] IPv4 sold out

Hey,

This might soon become a real problem. I conducted some research for
and with Estonian Internet Community. We tested 89K+ .ee domains and
the result is just sad. Shame, I don't have any other tld list, would
be interesting to know the result.

Anyhow, the results for .ee are here:
http://jaan.janesmae.com/ipv6/ee_list_04_02_2011.txt
Note, we tested the www subdomains only, only one university has IPv6
configured, none of the government websites are supported.

I'll soon post the method and source data for getting such a poor result.

Regards,
Jaan