Re: [LUG] What is ZmEu?

Dan Dart wrote:
As long as you have a firewall, and you have no potentially dangerous
publically accessible files, like the ones referenced there (which you
don't by the looks of those 404s) you should be fine.

Brilliant thanks, was a bit worried, i'm sure it came from someone on facebook that was being abusive to to my friends kids, we have reported him but nothing seems to happen. All his IPs come from abroad so unless he is proxying everything im a bit confused...