[LUG] Evolution filters

Hi all,

Does any one use Filters in evolution to do anything other than sorting
Mail?

I have tinkered with doing a Mail filter where an EMail is printed as
soon as it arrives in the inbox ( this is for receiving orders form
customers).

So far I have a filter working and using the pipe feature in Evolution I
can just pipe it to LPR
This gives me a printed sheet with all the rubbish you get (ie headers
etc) with an Email but the filter dose work very well.

Does anyone  already have a script to Start printing from the message
Body? so I can pipe it to that then LPR it at the end? or clean up the
Email before piping it to LPR?

Regards

Kevin Lucas
Minions Post Master(Sub)