Re: [LUG] Holsworthy meeting today

On 15/01/2011 17:47, Neil Winchurst wrote:
Well, the subject title is not very accurate as nobody turned up. That is the first time. Several regulars had let me know that they could not make it. but I had hoped for someone to talk to.

Never mind, next time perhaps will be better.

So I have booked us in for the third Saturday in February, that is the 19th. Hope to see someone there then, please......

Neil Winchurst

I was supposed to be going, however a family member passed away yesterday.. Should be attending the next one :)

Cheers