[LUG] Smart phones

Am looking to upgrade and I am getting a bit lost, even after looking at
the Which Smart Phone guide

    http://www.which.co.uk/mobile/

Does anyone have any opinion on

-   Using a smartphone as a SatNav device for a car. Or is it better to get a
    dedicated machine (had a nightmare trying to navigate round the N Circular
    in London the other night when the GPS died)

-   Which smartphones allow you to play ogg files

Any assistance much appreciated

--
Henry
Photocopies or faxes of my signature are not binding.