Re: [LUG] possible venue but we need to FUND IT

On 26/12/10 13:53, Roland Tarver wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 1:01 AM, Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On 15/12/10 22:58, Rhia Knowles wrote:
>>> Aha, this is where I might be more use...
>>>
>>> I am friends with her son.
>>>
>>> I'll enquire, see if we can knock the price down a bit.
>>> Friends of ours already rent a small room once a week for D&D
>>>
>> Ok thanks
>>
>> Paul
>>
>> --
>>

>> Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
>> http://www.zleap.net
>>

>> 17th September 2011 - Software freedom day
>>

>> --
>>

> Looks like a decent size room for SFD.
> :-)
> roly

Cool, I am waiting for them to reply to my e-mail if that fails I will
write to them,  I don't have time to go into torquay to find they are
closed or something silly like that, i would rather e-mail and arrange
things, (at least then any arrangements are written down)

If anyone wants to sponsor an event for software freedom day please
raise their hands,  if people contribute they can have a set time on
stage to do a talk

no idea if they have a projector if not we need to look in to hire or
borrowing one from somewhere,  same would go for a screen

Paul