[LUG] Any android users out there?

Ive recently got a HTC Desire HD on top of my trusty n900, and well all i can say is its pretty amazing, lightening fast, i love it! haha

Anyway i recently watched a hak5 episode where they were talking about the google app inventor. Now i'm no programmer, never really had the need but it has always something ive been interested in. After some messing around with udev, i fired the app inventor up and gave it a go! It is brilliant, ok very restrictive, but if your intent is to make a simple "standalone" app then this is definitely for you. Its in beta so we could see some nice things. If you don't have an android phone, don't worry, as you have the option to run a phone emulator.

Give it a go

http://appinventor.googlelabs.com

Dave