Re: [LUG] Coping with the cold & snow?

On 19/12/10 09:38, Gordon Henderson wrote:

> Hows everyone doing?

In the softer climes of East Devon, I abandoned the trip into work on
Friday.

But since it stopped snowing on Friday morning, the roads aren't too bad.

We were the first visitors to the indoor play area at Bicton this
morning, a lot quieter than a normal Saturday, but no trouble getting
there or back (via the Sidmouth Road, the back roads looked more
challenging).