Re: [LUG] The beach hut and shoreline meetings

On 06/12/10 19:37, Rhia Knowles wrote:
> I think now its the winter season they'll be glad to have us, since
> their trade is seasonal.
>
> I'm ok with it so long as we dont have rudeness from the staff again.

I can't see people going getting wet in the sea in January,  thats what
caused the issue last time,

Lets see what happens,  we are ok'd to meet so if we make the most of
it,  perhaps have a think about a more formal event in May / June,  and
if we cna come up with an agenda look in to making a formal arrangement,
 I am going to try and do some investigating here in Paignton.

Paul

--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day