[LUG] reconnect online

Hi

we should be getting a mention in reconnect which out every 2 months, i sent in a list of dates for paignton meets and they asked me for a few bullet points about the group.

http://www.reconnectonline.co.uk/

the magazine covers quite a large area, so keep a look out for it, i think it goes from Plymouth, Exeter and South Devon.

could be good as green living is something that oss can help with as it reduces the need for old computers to be put in landfil as they get put to new usesl

hopefully we will get some new members out of this and perhaps people to the paignton meets in 2011

Paul