Re: [LUG] OT Christmas present list...

On 03/12/10 23:18, Dan Dart wrote:
I'll say.
My brain's been invaded significantly.
I've having very weird and abstract dreams about code, too. Confusing times.
$this->makeItStop();

Worst dreams ever. If I've been working on something hard that isn't finished I sometimes dream about finishing or fixing certain bugs. It's like having a headache for a dream and I wake up feeling crap. It can be that intense that you can actually figure things out in your dream and apply it when you wake up!

I've also woke my girlfriend up saying things like "the method should be private" in my sleep hah.

Gibbs