Re: [LUG] double sided printing

On 02/12/10 14:43, Brad Rogers wrote:

> I'm not 100% certain, but I don't think you can set Double Sided =
> Always ON, it seems to be a print time option.

It is free software, ergo a solution exists.

I noticed printing several pages on one page seems broken in the print
preview for my HP PSC 1400. If I say 2 pages per sheet, I don't mean
print one page down the left hand side, and then print page 2 down the
left hand side of the next sheet. Of course I might have been
misunderstanding the options.