[LUG] meetings 2011

Hi

To Kick start meetings in 2011 I have gone back to the shoreline in
Paignton and asked for the following dates / times. For the most part
these are on the FIRST Saturday of the month, except for Jan where that
would clash with new year.

I have been asked by people off list (having seen them out around town
etc) about meetings, so have simply called the shots,  we know the
shoreline, they know us,  they have wifi, sockets, food, drinks (ok not
the cheapest but I don't know anywhere else)

There has been talk of meeting in other locations, If people arrange
this then it can be added to the list.

IMPORTANT NOTE

I can't say I can attend these meetings as I will be with the rugby team,

2011 meeting dates

January

Saturday 8th Jan 2011

Shoreline Bar + Bistro

Paignton Seafront

14:30 to 17:00

February

Saturday 5th Feb 2011

Shoreline Bar + Bistro

Paignton Seafront

14:30 to 17:00

March

Saturday 5th March 2011

Shoreline Bar + Bistro

Paignton Seafront

14:30 to 17:00

April

Saturday 2th April 2011

Shoreline Bar + Bistro

Paignton Seafront

14:30 to 17:00
--

Information has been added to the website meetings page.

Hope this is ok,  it gives us a starting point at least

Paul

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day