Re: [LUG] No Snow yet ..

On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 16:10:49 +0000
Keith Abraham <kabraham@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Keith,

> It's been below +- a degree all day up here and although we've had a
> weak wintery sun in a clear sky the snow has not thawed. So I guess

We've had a thaw today, but even so, I've gritted/salted the hill from
the stuff left in the council bin.  Likely a freeze overnight, as you
say.  At least my son's rugby has been cancelled tomorrow am.

> it'll be like a skating rink tomorrow. Not usual for us this close to
> the coast.

I was a lot closer to the coast when I lived in Southampton, but we go
to the beach far more often here;  Nag factor by the kids.

--
 Regards  _
Bet you thought you knew what I was about