Re: [LUG] Anjunta / Glade and 12 hours wasted

On 27/11/10 11:39, Tom Brough wrote:
Ok I admit defeat. Despite reading 1/2 the web to get sense out of
Anjunta and Glade I can not get lookup_widget to work because I don't
have support.h / support.c which is supposed to be auto generated by
glade (according to every bit of documentation I have read) from the ui
file created in glade. Frustration is not the word for it !!!!!!

Does anyone know how to get glade in anjunta to create the support.h and
support.c files so I can use call lookup_widget to well just lookup a
widget?

Support files are not needed. lookup_widget appears to be deprecated, it was in glade2, and everything is glade3 now.

See:
http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/glade-users/2008-May/003910.html

I made up a couple of quick tests, one using GtkBuilder, one using libglade. I didn't get signals working, but that's a different problem.

Example code available at http://systemparadox.co.uk/~simon/glade/

Hope this helps.
Simon