[LUG] meeting tomorrow

As the meeting tomorrow seems to be uncertain, does anyone want to meet
at the shoreline in Paignton.

I can't think of anywhere else at the moment.

Sorry if this is really last minute,  but a meeting was arranged and it
looks like it won't go ahead,  So I guess some people are free if they
were planning to attend in exeter.

I will try and arrange a proper meeting for the new year however it may
end up being an evening as I am busy on saturdays and it took a lot of
work to arrange cover for this weekend, I could simply go down anyway
but i was really looking forward to the break.

Paul

--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day